Thursday, November 27, 2025

Happy Thanksgiving

 Mercy is celebrating her first "gotcha" day. Found by a friend, Mercy got rescued, fed. cleaned and eventually taken to a vet before coming to me on November 30, her second "gotcha" day. I am grateful for her, my friends, the cousin coming to help as I hopefully recover and my doctors. and all of you. Have a great day!



 

7 comments:

Jean said...

Best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving and a full recovery.

Boud said...

I feel as if I've always known her! Best wishes for your recovery and thank you to your medical team happy for Thanksgiving

Ms. Moon said...

Sounds like a very fine list of things to be grateful for.

Wisewebwoman said...

Thinking of you e, and hoping the road to recovery will be smooth. Happy Gotcha to Mercy. Lucky wee girl.
XO
WWW

Sandra said...

Sweet Mercy. My thoughts are with you.

Steve Reed said...

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving, e, and Mercy got some extra Thanksgiving treats!

The Happy Whisk said...

Happy Gotcha Day!