Mercy and I had visitors. A family of Muscovy ducks enjoyed some sun outside our door. I was alerted by her chittering, a noise cats often make when looking at birds. Muscovy ducks can be aggressive and are not native to this state although they can be found almost everywhere here.Wishing you all a wonderful afternoon.
5 comments:
Don't you love the chittering! A friend used to raise muscovy ducks and I got eggs. I hope you are feeling better.
How fun your little girl know how to talk cat.
We get mallards here and another multi-coloured type which is glorious and the name evades me right now.
Nothing to get cats excited like the gift of birds.
XO
WWW
You must be near water, I'm guessing, to get these visitors. Such excitement for Mercy! And she's got the hunting instinct down pat.
I remember the muscovy ducks that would next right next to our house in Winter Haven which was across the street from a lake.
Post a Comment