Monday, March 18, 2024

A Taxing 4 AM

 It is tax season and the only advantage to being awakened at 4 AM by a five-month-old is that after she eats I have lots of time to sort and package the necessary materials for the CPA and have them mailed off. I am happy to check this task off a long list and move on to something more pleasurable.

My low back, hip and knee are decidedly less painful for which I am grateful and the little girl grows more affectionate daily which is wonderful. 

It has been a long day...

How was yours?

6 comments:

Boud said...

I'm very glad to hear you're doing better now. It sounds as if Mercy is quite settled now, too.

DUTA said...

I'm glad Mercy's becoming more and more affectionate.
Hopefully, Spring weather is at the door, and this will solve some problems for me such as a leaking roof, knee pain etc..

Ms. Moon said...

Your baby girl cat is growing up! Such sweetness.

Sandra said...

I'm so glad you are getting better. Mercy has enjoyed your down time.

Wisewebwoman said...

Lovely to hear how Mercy is growing in size and loving.
XO
WWW

The Happy Whisk said...

That little kitten sounds like a handful. Glad to read about less pain. Here'sto less and less pain, your way.