These were a beautiful surprise and made me smile for the first time all week. I did not care that they were a day early. My thanks to everyone who has left comments and condolences here. This week has been hard. I got Lukas's paw prints this morning just as his food and various other items went out the door for donation. I miss him so much...
8 comments:
Wonderful birthday surprise. Cheers to you on your day. I love that they gave you prints. Big huggs.
This first period is really hard, especially after the strenuous time you've hard with his care. You did a wonderful job for him.
I'm glad about the flowers, and happy birthday!
That is a lovely surprise. Happy Birthday a day early. I know you miss him. You loved him. I'm giving you a big virtual hug.
I love your flowers and am glad that they made you smile..
Hugs.
Happy birthday, e! And I know it's going to take a very long time for your heart to heal.
Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy the beautiful bouquet of flowers received as a surprise!
Happy birthday to you! Those are lovely flowers. And sending you hugs as you go through this grief. Be kind to yourself. It's a difficult time.
Paw prints are a physical connection, what a good idea. It's a lovely bouquet for your birthday, I never had a bouquet on my birthday and hope I will get one someday .
Post a Comment