My thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts, blog comments and private emails. I am heart broken and in need of rest. I am taking a break from social media for a bit.
Look after yourself dear friend.
I'm so sorry to read this. Sending the biggest huggs, ever.
I wish you peace. You have suffered a great loss.
Hello E: I'm so sorry to hear about Lukas. I'm thinking of you.
Please take good care of yourself. We are all thinking of you.
We wills tand vigil for you, take all the time you need.XOWWW
I came late to this post and I am so sorry to hear of Lukas passing. Take care of yourself, e.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Look after yourself dear friend.
I'm so sorry to read this. Sending the biggest huggs, ever.
I wish you peace. You have suffered a great loss.
Hello E: I'm so sorry to hear about Lukas. I'm thinking of you.
Please take good care of yourself. We are all thinking of you.
We wills tand vigil for you, take all the time you need.
XO
WWW
I came late to this post and I am so sorry to hear of Lukas passing. Take care of yourself, e.
Post a Comment