Have a sweet day and a good weekend!
Happy birthday, of course we still need you!
Happy birthday, dear e! I am still waiting to find my cottage on the Isle of Wight (if it's not too dear).
Happy birthday, E!
Happy Birthday to you! That was fun to listen to, I was bopping in my chair.
A very, very Happy Birthday to you.
I hope the coming year brings you all manner of lovely moments. Happy Birthday.
Beautiful song!Wishing you a Happy 64, and many happy returns of the day!
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday and a perfect time to listen to that oldie but goodly. I love the Beatles!
Happy 64th Birthday!!!!!! Big huggs.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Happy birthday, of course we still need you!
Happy birthday, dear e!
I am still waiting to find my cottage on the Isle of Wight (if it's not too dear).
Happy birthday, E!
Happy Birthday to you! That was fun to listen to, I was bopping in my chair.
A very, very Happy Birthday to you.
I hope the coming year brings you all manner of lovely moments. Happy Birthday.
Beautiful song!
Wishing you a Happy 64, and many happy returns of the day!
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday and a perfect time to listen to that oldie but goodly. I love the Beatles!
Happy 64th Birthday!!!!!! Big huggs.
Post a Comment