Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Worried. Exhausted and Mad...

 Things are dire in this condominium complex...for a variety of reasons I cannot share. I wish I could sell but because of the situation which effects everyone I am stuck until there is legal resolution.

I've been researching and I am tired.

Have a good day!

11 comments:

Wilma said...

Yikes! You sound completely stressed by the situation. Wish there was something I could do besides offer my sympathy.

Elephant's Child said...

I am so very sorry to read this. Sending hopeful hugs.

Boud said...

I'm sorry to hear this, e. I didn't realize you were not able to sell right now, since I understood other owners had sold. It sounds like a miserable situation, and I hope Lukas helps you get through it.

Ms. Moon said...

Oh no! I hope things get resolved soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. Wishing you. And wishing you a satisfactory resolution!

Steve Reed said...

Oh, please share! Or give us a hint!

Secret Agent Woman said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get some resolution soon.

Jenny Woolf said...

I'm sorry that things are so wrong. It can mess up everything. I hope you can switch off and get some rest, and that it all improves.

A Cuban In London said...

I hope you're holding up OK.

Greetings from London.

37paddington said...

That sounds awful. I hope the situation can be resolved soon.

jenny_o said...

I'm sorry to hear this, e. Mental stress can be worse than physical stress. Please take care of yourself.