Thursday, May 21, 2020

Killer Cleaning...

It has taken me two days of cleaning and swiffering the kitchen and bathroom to get this place tidy. It isn't that I'm messy, things just take longer to do. I wiped down my chair, got most of the fur off the chairs and love seat, took the hand vacuum to the floors in the hall and front room, then did the bedroom before mopping the kitchen and bathroom. There is no way I can clean the stupidly unsealed dirty grout on my kitchen floor. Dusting is another problem, especially for stuff on walls. All in all, much better for the effort. Bills have been paid and deposits made.

I miss this, but life is good. How are you doing today?

17 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I am fine although...I should be cleaning. Good job, you!

Boud said...

Have you noticed what a lot of fluff one little cat can supply?

Live and Learn said...

Sounds like a job well done at your house. I'm not a fan of cleaning, but I'm always happy with the results.

Elephant's Child said...

Well done you. Cleaning is always more difficult for those of us with a disability - but it does feel so good when it is (temporarily) done.

Anonymous said...

Sounds lovely. Nothing like a clean home. I am due to do some more spring cleaning.

Terra said...

My small dog sheds a lot, every time my Roomba vacuums the little tank for vacuumed up stuff fills up quickly. Now you are reminding me to vacuum again, cleaning seems more important now in these crisis days.

LL Cool Joe said...

I'm gardening, non stop. I'm just praying the good weather continues so I can cut my hedges. That's how my life is at the moment.

Steve Reed said...

Cleaning always provides a sense of accomplishment, doesn't it?

e said...

Yes, enough for you to create a rug!

e said...

I've never been a fan of mess, so at the first sign, I'm on it.

e said...

Indeed so...thanks!

e said...

You are right about that. Good luck with yours.

e said...

That is probably because we have more time to see the dirt. Do you like your Roomba?

e said...

That sounds productive and enjoyable!

e said...

Sometimes...other times it feels like a weird version of Groundhog Day.

Secret Agent Woman said...

I have to admit, I'm really not a fan of cleaning. I do it, but I don't like it.

jenny_o said...

I read once about housecleaning that it was like stringing beads on a cord with no knot in it . . . that pretty much sums it up. I used to be a conscientious housekeeper, but that was long ago with a much younger body and less internet :)