Monday, August 20, 2018

On Ice for the moment...

My low back and hip are painful, as in 7/10, so I'm on ice for the moment. Wishing everyone a good week.

14 comments:

Live and Learn said...

Hope you find some relief with the ice and you feel better and better.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Elephant's Child said...

I hope you get some speedy relief. Gentle cyber hugs and oceans of caring.

jenny_o said...

I hope the ice helps and that you're feeling less pain soon, e. Take care.

Secret Agent Woman said...

Oh, shoot. Get well!

37paddington said...

feel better. i know this pain.

crafty cat corner said...

Just a quickie to say , hope you are getting better. There's nothing worse than back and hip pain. My hip speaks to me all of the time but I just can't entertain having it done. Doesn't help that I sit a lot doing my sewing, its Arhhhhh when I get up. LOL
Briony
x

Friko said...

Good luck and best wishes.

kj said...

Same with me. Wishing us both no pain and happy activity !
Love
kj

Snowbrush said...

I hope you have a diagnosis and options for treatement.

Shaheen said...

Just a quick check in to see if your okay, thinking of you and hope your feeling better soon. Warmest of wishes.

A Cuban In London said...

I wish you better. :-)

Greetings from London.

crafty cat corner said...

Thanks for your comment about Rupert, hope your back is improving. Tom has had lots of back problems in the past so know what you are going through.

Briony
x

Jenny Woolf said...

I hope you are better soon, with someone offering useful options for your treatment.