I got a couple of short e-mails from the friend to whom I sent flowers earlier this week, including photos of the blooms. They are smashing, and make me smile, too.
You asked how my cats found their way into my home in you comment on the blog. I originally had 2 cats, Kitty and Fred, then Polly the smaller fluffy cat arrived in the back garden very thin and starving. We fed her and let her stay in the shed until the snow came and we bought her in. She was pregnant and had 4 kittens, we couldn't part with them and ended up with 7 cats. Kitty and Fred have since left us and so we now have Mummy Polly and her 4 offspring, they are 9 in May but i have no idea how old Polly is, I'm guessing not a lot older, maybe no more than 10. People told us we were mad to keep the kittens but we have never regretted it. They give us so much. Briony x
16 comments:
Thank you for your good wishes! Spring is definitely my favourite time of year too!
Gorgeous! Yay Spring!
You asked how my cats found their way into my home in you comment on the blog.
I originally had 2 cats, Kitty and Fred, then Polly the smaller fluffy cat arrived in the back garden very thin and starving. We fed her and let her stay in the shed until the snow came and we bought her in. She was pregnant and had 4 kittens, we couldn't part with them and ended up with 7 cats. Kitty and Fred have since left us and so we now have Mummy Polly and her 4 offspring, they are 9 in May but i have no idea how old Polly is, I'm guessing not a lot older, maybe no more than 10.
People told us we were mad to keep the kittens but we have never regretted it. They give us so much.
Briony
x
The gerberas are gorgeous. Smiles guaranteed.
A very happy Spring to you.
Oh wow! Those are wonderful - so bright and cheery! (you chose well)
Smashing is the perfect word for them. What gorgeous and bold colours!
Thanks is for sharing these flowers. There's I hope a final winter storm raging outside and these beauties made me smile.
XO
WWW
Enjoyed your Japan series and I'm glad you're feeling better. Spring is definitely a mood elevator!
My sentiments exactly!
A woman after my own heart! Thanks for sharing that lovely story. How wonderful that you could keep them all.
The epitome of vibrance. Thanks!
I love the colors too. Thanks!
They've brought several smiles this week. I'm glad yours was one of them!
Lovely flowers. They would cheer anyone up.
Beautiful! It's hard not to love a gerbera daisy. They're so colorful.
So beautiful! Happy Spring!
Post a Comment