One of my readers asked what core strengthens is: Strengthening your middle and all the groups that support it. This helps with strength, tone, posture, flexibility and movement. As you will see, these exercises can be done easily from a chair and should be done consistently for maximum physical benefit.
6 comments:
One of my readers asked what core strengthens is: Strengthening your middle and all the groups that support it. This helps with strength, tone, posture, flexibility and movement. As you will see, these exercises can be done easily from a chair and should be done consistently for maximum physical benefit.
Thanks e xx
Thank you, e - I never thought to google senior exercises but this is a good level for me to start as I am pretty much out of shape.
This is a great video. I have adjusted my exercise level over the years to better fit each stage of my life. My knees aren't what they used to be!
I should do those. My core could stand some strengthening. I think that happens to most of us as we age.
Thanks for sharing. I have wanted to do Tai Chi, as it is lower impact, yet effective. And aquatic exercises are intriguing, too.
Post a Comment