Friday, December 30, 2016

May 2017 Be Good To You...

Wishing everyone a wonderful New Year! Here are a few photos from 2016:

 

16 comments:

37paddington said...

I love seeing pictures of you, even if only from the back. May 2017 bring all that your heart desires, and all that it doesn't yet know to desire. Much love to you, friend, and wishes for a fine new year.

The Happy Whisk said...

Here's to a healthy happy 2017!

Elephant's Child said...

And to you. Healthy, happy, love and laughter filled...

jenny_o said...

I'm finding (as a new blogger) that one of the great pleasures of blogging is looking back on the year's photos, not just the ones I've published but all the rest, too, because they are all organized - unlike our old photos taken with a non-digital camera. Wishing you a year filled with good things, e!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very happy 2017! And looking forward to another 12 months of being blogging pals!

Secret Agent Woman said...

Happy New Year's to you!

e said...

Thank you!. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and your wonderful family. Best to you in 2017.

e said...

Yes, and the same to you and Tim!

e said...

Laughter especially, for all of us. Thank you!

e said...

And the same to you...I'm glad you're enjoying the people you're meeting here, one of the nicest things about blogging. Happy 2017.

e said...

I'm
glad to have met you this year and love your photos and outlook. I hope the year ahead is good for you, too!

e said...

Thank you. Your kind thoughts are appreciated.

kj said...

Hi e, nice to visit you here and thanks for coming my way. I had to laugh because a couple of days ago I told myself I wanted to stop by here! Wishing you a good year ahead
Love
kj

e said...

Thanks and you're welcome. Happy 2017!

Linda said...

Beautiful photos! Wishing you all the best for 2017 and always!

e said...

Thanks and I wish you the same!