Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Tale of the Collapsing Closet...

Well, as you might surmise from that post title, things in my newly-built closet have gone strangely awry. I took something light from the shelf and attempted to scoot an empty small flight bag down on its side when one section of the shelf collapsed. The entire set up is now listing badly to one side. Since it is the Saturday before Mother's Day, everyone I've called is out, so I'm just hoping that the hanging clothing and the rest of the shelving stay where they are for now. Have I mentioned what a pain this closet has been since I moved in sixteen years ago? This will be the fourth attempt to make it work...

I will keep you posted (pun intended).

Happy Mother's Day to all who celebrate.

5 comments:

Birdie said...

Be careful. We don't want to lose a blogger to a closet accident!

37paddington said...

Oh no! So frustrating. Well, let's hope fourth time's a charm!

Steve Reed said...

Oh no! Sounds like it definitely needs more bracing! I hope it stays up, and meanwhile, I'd steer clear!

Secret Agent Woman said...

Well, shoot.

the fly in the web said...

Always happens on a weekend, public holiday......