But blogging is one of the few things you can do while sick! :)Seriously, I hope you feel better soon.
Have you tried warm milk with honey, cinnamon and booze?I had a bug which gave me a severe cough when in Honduras...this sorted it out quick time.
Just as I read the headline of your post, I was coughing sneezing and wheezing! I do not usually get laid low by bugs but this one is proving very hard to shift. I hope you are on the mend!
Get well soon!
PS I hope you're better now. My bug has taken ages to shift, but I am hoping it's on the way out now.
Hope you are feeling a bit better. If the warm milk and honey doesn't work try a tot of 18 year old Lagavoulin single malt.
I hope you're feeling better! Thank you, too, for leaving such kind and supportive comments on my blog. I so appreciate them --
Post a Comment
7 comments:
But blogging is one of the few things you can do while sick! :)
Seriously, I hope you feel better soon.
Have you tried warm milk with honey, cinnamon and booze?
I had a bug which gave me a severe cough when in Honduras...this sorted it out quick time.
Just as I read the headline of your post, I was coughing sneezing and wheezing! I do not usually get laid low by bugs but this one is proving very hard to shift. I hope you are on the mend!
Get well soon!
PS I hope you're better now. My bug has taken ages to shift, but I am hoping it's on the way out now.
Hope you are feeling a bit better. If the warm milk and honey doesn't work try a tot of 18 year old Lagavoulin single malt.
I hope you're feeling better! Thank you, too, for leaving such kind and supportive comments on my blog. I so appreciate them --
Post a Comment