Someone's eating well, so this is good. When she gets back to flying around the condo I expect her waistline will reappear.
Better than not eating and pining away. She must feel comfortable. Such a pretty girl! I hope you are recovering as expected, e. It takes time.
I, too, see this as a good sign. She is content.
At least she's enjoying her food!
She looks cute! :)
She's a cutie pie.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Someone's eating well, so this is good. When she gets back to flying around the condo I expect her waistline will reappear.
Better than not eating and pining away. She must feel comfortable. Such a pretty girl! I hope you are recovering as expected, e. It takes time.
I, too, see this as a good sign. She is content.
At least she's enjoying her food!
She looks cute! :)
She's a cutie pie.
Post a Comment