Sweet little girl! XoxoBarbara
That is an excellent shot!!!!!!
She is CUTE!!
Cozy in there.
Aw, she looks so relaxed! I hope you are resting and relaxing too, e, and starting to feel better as you recover from your surgery.
Do you have a sense yet of how much longer Mercy will be at the vet? I know you said your recovery will take some time, and you're awaiting the next doctor meeting...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sweet little girl!
Xoxo
Barbara
That is an excellent shot!!!!!!
She is CUTE!!
Cozy in there.
Aw, she looks so relaxed! I hope you are resting and relaxing too, e, and starting to feel better as you recover from your surgery.
Do you have a sense yet of how much longer Mercy will be at the vet? I know you said your recovery will take some time, and you're awaiting the next doctor meeting...
Post a Comment