I finally heard from the attorney and copies of legal documents arrived. He still has some tasks to see to and after signing in early December. I can say he is a bit less concerned about the pace of things getting done than other attorneys I've had.
Other than that, things are moving apace, and not in the best direction for me as Moffitt has terminated its relationship to my Medicare provider as of July 1, so I need to investigate options. This adds more stress to an already quite stressful situation. Should I need more treatment after surgery, I'll likely need different providers.
As far as the flat is concerned, I may rid myself of more items and a couple bits of furniture. So far, I miss nothing that has gone out the door. Sleep has been problematic and so napping has become routine. I also meditate and spend time entertaining Mercy. She has been sleeping next to me on cooler nights.
Goodnight and Happy Valentine's Day to those celebrating!
.jpg)
8 comments:
I'm glad you heard back from your lawyer. I'm sorry that you have the added stress of finding new medical provider after July. You certainly don't need the additional stress! Do you have any family or close friends who can help you with doing some of the research into it for you?
Always something! I hope you can get the provider situation sorted. Well, at least you got the legal dox in hand. That was a stressor in itself.
I celebrate Valentine's as a day to send wishes to friends. Happy V day, e!
The American health care system is a joke. You do not need to worry about that too.
May all go well. As Tom Petty said, the waiting is the hardest part.
I second Ms. Moon. Miss Mercy is good company.
Well, that's annoying (to put it mildly) about Moffitt and your insurance. I hope they can help you find suitable alternative providers if that becomes necessary.
I am very sorry you have had this annoyance about insurance. Not what you need right now with everything else you have to deal with that's for sure. Hope it won't be long before you find someone suitable to replace it. So very happy you have Miss Mercy to keep you company and to take care of. The best to you always.
The last thing you need are stressors in your life. I am so sorry, e. But glad you are practising the self-care you need with Mercy by your side.
XO
WWW
I'm sorry to read about the sleep and the stress. What you're going through, I wish I could wave a magic wand and take all that away for you. Love that you're meditating. I love that too. And getting rid of stuff is to me a nice feeling. Not missing those things, also rocks. Sending you love and huggs. Sorry I don't have email, otherwise I would have reached out to you there.
Post a Comment