I am okay, though I freely admit that my head has been all over the place since the biopsy and diagnosis. The Moffitt appointment could not have gone better. Everyone is very respectful and professional. I am to have an MRI at the end of the month then meet the doctor virtually to discuss a plan of care. I believe, despite several concerns, that surgery is in my future as it is the only method for correctly staging my particular cancer.
Mercy is fine and enjoyed her pedicure today. She has been excellent company. Thanks to all of you for your continued interest and support.
Have a good evening...
11 comments:
I happy to hear from you, e. Having a plan makes things better. I wish Frieda enjoyed a pedicure.Keep us informed when you are able.
Thanks for getting us up to date. I'm glad you're on a good path of decision making and planning with a team you like.
And hi to Miss Mercy, too.
I'm glad you're comfortable w/the Moffitt staff. I agree w/Sandra: having a plan makes things better all around.
Having a great team behind you is all-important. I am so glad you do.
Thank you for the update. The MRI should be very helpful and it sounds like your medical team is being very responsive. You will continue to be in my prayers.
Thanks for the update. Good to have confidence in your medical team. I shall check in to see how goes things. Hug for both you and Mercy. Onward and upward!
I'm glad you're in good hands, e.
So glad you are happy with your team and fingers crossed the coming journey will be the same unstressful path for you.
XO
WWW
Thank you for updating us. Sending you lots of love and huggs.
My head would be all over the place as well. What you're going through is not an easy thing for sure. Huggs.
Thank you for posting an update. Glad Mercy is well. She's just so darn cute.
Post a Comment