My thanks to all for your support and kind comments. The biopsy results are not good. The next steps involve seeing an oncologist, getting this staged and having a total hysterectomy. I may not be here much for the foreseeable future but please be assured that you all are appreciated.
Have a peaceful evening...
14 comments:
Oh my gosh. I am so so so sorry. Huggs and love your way 🧡
Dear e, I am so sorry to hear this. I'll be in touch. No need to respond, I'll know you're busy.
I am so glad you found a new doctor who you are comfortable with; hopefully they can recommend an oncologist you are equally comfortable with. Now you at least know what is going on; a plan can be made, and that is always a good thing. Will be thinking of you.
Keep us posted. This is not what anyone wanted to hear.
Oh, e, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you've caught it early and there are effective treatments that aren't too onerous. Please reach out if you need anything at all, even just a friend to write to.
I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending love and lighting candles for a successful surgery and the very best outcome.
Xoxo
Barbara
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this! :( There are no words....
Take good care my friend and all healing thoughts go your way.
XO
WWW
Hi, I am Bless. I saw your comment on Sue H's blog and wanted to let you know that I will be keeping you in my prayers as you go through your cancer journey. My aunt had uterine cancer and she survived until well into her 90s. I am a breast cancer survivor of 10 years and counting. You will get through this.
I am so sorry to hear your news. We will all be here thinking of you and sending you all the good vibes we can muster. ❤️
I read but haven't commented before. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope treatment heals you. My best to you.
My dear E,
Your message touched me deeply, and I have been thinking of you ever since. I can only imagine how much courage it takes to meet such news with the calm grace you have shown. Please know that you are held in warm and constant thoughts and prayers by those who care for you.
In moments like these, when the path ahead feels uncertain, it may sound like a small comfort; perhaps even a familiar one, but try to think of only one step at a time. The future can feel vast and overwhelming; the present, though smaller, is where gentleness and healing can begin to take root. Each breath, each moment of quiet strength, is its own small act of hope.
If it brings solace, you might find inspiration in the stories of others who have come through similar trials — people who discovered, even in illness, the surprising resilience of the human spirit. A positive mind does not deny the shadows, but it allows a ray of light to find its way through them.
Take all the rest you need, and trust that you are being watched over with care. You are not alone in this.
May each new morning bring a little more ease to your spirit, a little more light to your path, and the quiet assurance that healing, in its own time and way, is already finding you.
With much affection, ASD
Oh my golly, I'm so sorry to hear the news. I came over here from Sue's blog and just wanted to add my good wishes and healing thoughts to all the others you've received. Thinking of you,
Angie x
As I have been on a blog break I am catching up and so very sorry you are going through this. Sending a virtual hug to you and loads of positive and healing vibes.
Post a Comment