For various reasons, I have a left the first GYN practice I visited after my trip to the ER in July. My GP recommended the second after I discussed the situation, calling and sending records on my behalf. I met the latest GYN today for an exam and biopsy. The results should be available in about seven days. Dr. T is kind, professional and respectful as is her office staff. Having a uterine biopsy is not the most comfortable of affairs. Fortunately, I had nitrous oxide and a seamless procedure.
Thanks for all of your kind thoughts, emails and inquiries. All are appreciated. I've taken some extra strength Tylenol and have a heating pad at the ready. Nurse Mercy is being very attentive.
8 comments:
Swift healing! I’m so glad you have a new Dr. Hugs to you and the little Miss.
Xoxo
Barbara
I'm glad you had a good experience at this doctor's office and I fervently hope for good news from the test. Waiting is hard though.
May all be well.
Thanks for the update. Glad you found a doctor more to your liking.
Fingers crossed all will be well with you.
XO
WWW
You are in my thoughts. Wishing you good health.
Wishing all is well with you.
Having a dr you like and trust is a big plus.
Glad that Nurse Mercy is helping out and I'm glad you found a better place to go. It makes sense to switch when we need to. Sending you well wishes!
Post a Comment