To see videos and broadcasts of the devastation in Jamaica is heartrending...This is the climate change certain factions do not talk about...It could be so different if countries focused on helping each other.
What I found heartwarming in all this was how many vacationers over there helped people clear up the mess left behind. How are you? I came in to check to see how you and Mercy were doing.
Yes, climate change is real, whether people acknowledge it or deny it. I am wondering how your medical appointment went; I hope it was a very positive appointment, informative and helpful.
5 comments:
Yes, it's as bad as expected. One whole town destroyed. It's hard even to grasp.
I do love when we all help each other, even in small things all the way up to big ones.
The climate does not care if people deny it's changing. It's doing it and will continue.
What I found heartwarming in all this was how many vacationers over there helped people clear up the mess left behind. How are you? I came in to check to see how you and Mercy were doing.
Yes, climate change is real, whether people acknowledge it or deny it.
I am wondering how your medical appointment went; I hope it was a very positive appointment, informative and helpful.
Post a Comment