I can hardly believe it, though I don't look young. I'm grateful for each day. Mercy and I are going to play today. I almost gave her a heart attack last evening, so I must make that up. Fortunately, she is forgiving and has calmed.
Have a great day!
13 comments:
Happy birthday, e!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I'm not yelling just singing loudly. lol.
Happy birthday, dear e, and many many more! Great people have August birthdays.
Happy Happy Birthday. e! Thanks for the happy music.
A little late but I would still like to wish you a Happy Birthday.
Thanks!
I love singing! Thanks, Ivy.
Thanks, and I agree!
Thanks, and happy music never goes out of style!
Thank you!
Happy belated birthday!
Xoxo
Barbara
Thanks, Barbara!
A belated happy birthday - and remember every day that 'today is the youngest you will ever be again... ' so Carpe Diem as they say...
Post a Comment