It has been blisteringly hot here, despite our summer rains. Outages are a regular feature and the latest halted the laundry for a brief period. Mercy is slumbering, balled up in her stroller, and until someone texted me, napping peacefully has been the only thing on my mind today.
My adventure at the phlebotomist last Friday netted me one heck of a black and blue memento, still there. The bloods say I'm healthy, so its all good. The procedure is set for mid-October. Seems kinda far out if the docs are concerned about cancer.
I plan on going back to bed, book in hand and a cup of tea at the ready.
I hope all is peaceful in your corners of the planet.
7 comments:
Very good news on the lab work, and it doesn't seem there's a lot of urgency if they're planning October. All good, also rest, reading, tea.
Good luck. I have rather a lot of those mementos at the moment - not helped because the medicos had me on blood thinners.
That does feel far out. Specialists are backed up everywhere. Do what Mercy does. Get some rest.
It's the same in area. but I'm happy you have good news on your lab work. Plenty of rest with a cup of tea and a good book sounds like a great way to go. The picture you painted of Mercy in my head was a lovely one. Thank you!
Good news on your tests.They can't be too concerned if they're waiting until October. That seems like a very good sign.
I think your doctors would be pushing for an earlier surgery is they were very much concerned. Hold that in your pocket and try to survive this heat.
Peaceful nap sounds good. I hope everything else continues to go well. Glad the bloods are looking good too. Here's to more good than bad your way.
Post a Comment