I love this, especially that fabulous opening. Thank you!
Okay, instead of an evening walk I did a DQ happy dance. The heart rate is up for many reasons. Yay!
I will be able to watch this later from another device. Can't see it from here. Happy Mid-Week!
I had to change the lyrics to “only seventy” haha.
Oh yes, I love ❤️ Abba and this song!!! Thank 😊 you so much 👍 💓
Lovely and one of my favorites! Thank you so much for sharing it.
Dance on.
I'm not sure there's a person alive who doesn't love this song, maybe even secretly.
It's such a joyful song.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love this, especially that fabulous opening. Thank you!
Okay, instead of an evening walk I did a DQ happy dance. The heart rate is up for many reasons. Yay!
I will be able to watch this later from another device. Can't see it from here. Happy Mid-Week!
I had to change the lyrics to “only seventy” haha.
Oh yes, I love ❤️ Abba and this song!!! Thank 😊 you so much 👍 💓
Lovely and one of my favorites! Thank you so much for sharing it.
Dance on.
I'm not sure there's a person alive who doesn't love this song, maybe even secretly.
It's such a joyful song.
Post a Comment