My days are now pain free. So every day is a good one. I'm very lucky. However I was an invalid for many years from childhood to young adulthood, and if I'd waited to feel better I'd have had no life. Yes, don't wait. Today may be as good as it gets. You certainly know a lot about enjoying what you can despite obstacles.
5 comments:
My days are now pain free. So every day is a good one. I'm very lucky. However I was an invalid for many years from childhood to young adulthood, and if I'd waited to feel better I'd have had no life. Yes, don't wait. Today may be as good as it gets. You certainly know a lot about enjoying what you can despite obstacles.
Snoopy is right.
I have spent some time in the garden which always makes me happy. Some work done, much more to do.
I need prompts like this.
Wise words!
Very true words. That Snoopy. He's a smart little cookie.
Post a Comment