I ventured outside yesterday once the rain cleared and spied a guy jerkily moving along the pavement, boom box in hand, singing off-key to The Proclaimers. He had on a sloppy tee proclaiming himself Irish and asking for a kiss. Fortunately, he did not see me and I did all I could to avoid his hearing the laughter that ensued once I returned to the flat. I hope he did not fall at anyone's door, as the song goes...
The Proclaimers are a Scottish group, not Irish. Take a listen and enjoy your day.
5 comments:
People are weird. I love that bit about him singing off key.
Happy guy!
What an amusing sight! It's funny how a mix-up with The Proclaimers and the Irish theme adds a bit of humor to the moment. It’s always great to see someone so spirited, even if they’re a bit off-key. Music really does have its own way of making an impression, no matter the details.
I love that song! It's been years since I last heard it. The guy was having uninhibited fun. 😄
An interesting encounter, highlighting how sometimes people embrace their own version of reality. It’s always amusing when things don’t align quite as expected.
Post a Comment