Enjoying Mrs. Pollifax in Hong Kong...Happy Birthday soon to my reader Barbara.
Cheers!
Mrs Pollifax is great isn't she? I must revisit...
Yes, I think you should!
They sure knew harmony!
I just loved the Mamas and the Papas. I had all the albums. Their harmonies were incredible.XOWWW
I love that song. I am also a Mamas & Papas fan. Cass Elliott really made their sound.
I wish my laundry would do itself. I think I'm good at putting it in the washer and that's where it ends.
Thank you e!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Mrs Pollifax is great isn't she? I must revisit...
Yes, I think you should!
They sure knew harmony!
I just loved the Mamas and the Papas. I had all the albums. Their harmonies were incredible.
XO
WWW
I love that song. I am also a Mamas & Papas fan. Cass Elliott really made their sound.
I wish my laundry would do itself. I think I'm good at putting it in the washer and that's where it ends.
Thank you e!
Post a Comment