The little girl got us both up just before four...She is currently touring dreamland and flaked out on my bed. My Kindle is charging erratically, it may not be long before a replacement is in order. I'm curious about transferring hundreds of books from one to another. My lap top needs to be replaced as it is about 13 and is to be soon no longer supported and not deemed repairable. The IMac, about nine, no longer even comes on. My router and modem are plugged into that so the laptop can be used from room to room.
In the meantime, I've returned to book seven of Mrs. Pollifax via audiobook from the library. For your listening pleasure, The Librarian Song. Cheers!
8 comments:
When I changed kindles I was only able to transfer Amazon origin books. My Gutenberg origin books didn't seem to have a pathway. I redownloaded a couple I really liked. But I rarely buy for the Kindle. Usually it's borrowing from the library.
I love this!
I have never Kindled so I have no tips for you there. I'm stymied by what letter you're not typing, but I seem to recall a post not too long ago when your keyboard was malfunctioning. Your computer is even older than mine, which is 10, and I thought I was pushing the limits!
Sounds like new technology may well be in your future.
Hooray for Mrs Pollifax.
Just reading this makes me nervous! Replacing my laptop or phone is a toss up risk for me, and I’m never confident it will all work out. I’m sending you the blessings of the technology goddess !
Just reading this makes me nervous! Replacing my laptop or phone is a toss up risk for me, and I’m never confident it will all work out. I’m sending you the blessings of the technology goddess !
Upgrading tech can be a pain in the butt but hopefully, it's on to better things.
Post a Comment