Sorry yours died. As of this moment, I'm likely to move to Kobo. I do have a Kindle but when they pulled that nonsense last month or so, that bugged me and I was already on the way out with them. That said, lots of options for good reads on Amazon. That's fun!
Aw well. I guess it's time to give the Carpenter fans a treat. For no reason that I can discern, I never enjoyed their music at all. But I know that many do.
8 comments:
Good luck. Dinosaur that I am, I prefer 'real' books.
Sorry yours died. As of this moment, I'm likely to move to Kobo. I do have a Kindle but when they pulled that nonsense last month or so, that bugged me and I was already on the way out with them. That said, lots of options for good reads on Amazon. That's fun!
I won my first Kindle in a library draw. It lasted about ten years, too. Now I have a reconditioned Kindle paper white which works fine.
The video made me sad. She was such a talent. I had to get a new computer last year. They just age out on us.
I use mine for library books. I rarely buy books these days.
That is great!
I agree, but she left a lot of good music. and yes, that's the painful side of technology.
Aw well. I guess it's time to give the Carpenter fans a treat. For no reason that I can discern, I never enjoyed their music at all. But I know that many do.
Post a Comment