Mercy is no Greta Garbo. She seeks pets, loves to play and enjoys my company. None of this is possible sans human companion, so unlike Garbo, she could not survive alone. Apart from her anxiety and distrust about change in food, environment or toys, she is quite dear. Some of this comes from survival instinct learned as a tiny kitten alone. The lickables and moist food are recommendations from her vet, as is the dry dental food due to the gingivitis found at her recent annual exam. She can be a challenge but I have never shied from those. Out of all of these suggestions, she prefers kibble and lickables. Sticking to those for the present.

5 comments:
She's a beautiful cat. And a good companion, I think.
She is a cutie pie.
I'm so happy to hear her sociability matches her looks.
Such a sweetie, and I am so glad she has found a loving home with you.
She sounds like she brings joy into your life and visa versa. She is a beauty.
Post a Comment