This is the second time in the last seven days that Amazon has messed up my order. The first got delivered to my upstairs neighbor. She brought it to the doorstep and no harm done. The second order concerned groceries delivered this evening containing ice cream treats and Eggo items that I never buy. My frozen items are MIA, presumably, someone else received them. I spoke to a live person in the grocery department and my frozen items are scheduled to appear early morning at no charge. The gentleman read through the complete list of ordered items at my request to verify those received. Hopefully, the remaining items can be delivered seamlessly as scheduled. I gave the ice cream and Eggos to my neighbor as a thanks as I have no interest in them.
Apart from this, the little girl and I have enjoyed the cool early mornings, some afternoon chores and a couple of naps. Life in the kitchen featured some baked burritos containing beans and cheese, rice and a tossed green salad. Should my frozen food arrive as planned, I'll be baking haddock and making a vegetable stir-fry.
Mercy has become adept at riding on my lap from room to room, climbing my chair if she does not see me and observing my time in the toilet. I'm glad she cannot tell anyone about that. Though I consider her my familiar, there is something a bit unnerving about her murder mitts hitting my backside as I shift from throne to chair.
Here is some music for your day:
Happy Friday.
4 comments:
It's nice how she likes to be with you but not sure about the bathroom. Glad they fixed your order and will be bringing you your frozen food in the morning. it's a nice service when it works. Good luck
Happy Friday to you too. I do hope the correct frozen goods arrive tomorrow as promised.
I cannot go to the toilet without at least one cat and they often try and climb into my lap - which is inconvenient to say the least.
One of my favorites by the Stones! Frieda and Gatto follow me into the bathroom but don't try to sit on me. Murder paws!
What a great video! Thank you!
Post a Comment