Monday, February 10, 2025

Booked and Tired...

 I'm booked at the same place I stayed not quite six years ago during termite tenting here. My oh my but the prices are high during this season...still, I had a pleasant experience last time and privacy as needed. I'll be doing self catering since breakfast is the only meal provided. That should not be too hard as both pantry and freezer are full and I can cook ahead. Meantime,  I think some extra shut eye is in order.

Happy day from Crackerland...

7 comments:

Boud said...

I'm glad you're set up for the tenting. How many days there?

e said...

Thursday through Sunday morning.

Boud said...

That adds up fast with high prices. Good thing you plan to cater for yourself.

Joanne Noragon said...

Well, have a good rest.

Ms. Moon said...

Did I miss something? What is Cracker Land?

Sandra said...

At least it's a place you've been before and found to your liking. Self-catering is a good plan.

The Happy Whisk said...

Wow, Thursday through Sunday morning. Could be a fun little get away too.