Mercy decided to be annoyed this evening and refused her probiotic, I decided to put it on her fur and toes so she could lick it off, I did not care one jot about her annoyance, only that she cleaned herself and got at least some of the strains into her system. She has also refused her nightly lickable puree. A reader here mentioned fountains and faucets as drinking sources. She ignored both fountains I purchased, and though intrigued by running faucets, avoids getting close enough to drink despite encouragement. Baby food is next on my agenda. She is currently a study in petulance on our front room loveseat.
Enjoy your evening!
.jpg)
6 comments:
Poor Mercy. And poor you.
I mix my cat Hazel's medicine in something called Churu. They are not medicinal themselves, so maybe this wouldn't be appropriate for Mercy. Looks like yogurt. It is the only way I can get Hazel to take something.
Elle Clancy, Mercy refused the lickable puree after the probiotic is added.
It sounds as if she may eventually need hydrating by needle. I hope not.
She is a troublesome little kitty. I have no suggestions for you..., I'm sorry to say.
Must have been very worrying but I read your latest and see she is doing a lot better. That’s wonderful!
Post a Comment