Wednesday, January 29, 2025

Yay, Mercy!

 She finally ate breakfast midmorning, played and did sightseeing from her perch in the front room, ran around as my sidekick, napped, had her tea and pooped. She's also taken kitty probiotic, same method as yesterday, less fuss, and some hydration. Very happy household this evening.

Thanks for reading. Cheers!

10 comments:

Boud said...

I wonder if she knows how much attention she's getting from her online fan club.

Joanne Noragon said...

Mercy, Mercy, Mercy! You need to grow older and more placid.

Elephant's Child said...

Wonderful news. Thanks for the update.

Elle Clancy said...

Excellent news!

Sandra said...

Hurrah Hurrah! Good news.

The Happy Whisk said...

Happy to read the little one is doing well. Most excellent.

DeniseinVA said...

I am late catching up but so glad that Mercy is feeling like her old self :) Great news and I know you are very relieved.

DeniseinVA said...

I am late catching up but so glad that Mercy is feeling like her old self :) Great news and I know you are very relieved.

Wisewebwoman said...

So very happy to read this and to hear all is well at Chez Mercy.❤
XO
WWW

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

The love that you give her is so healing. Glad she is doing better.