The two men repairing my bathroom ceiling showed up this afternoon while I was in the loo...
While I like them both, I do wish they'd given me a quick call. Aside from applying skim coat, sanding and finishing with paint tomorrow, they took care of my water softener, took out some trash, retrieved and briefly assembled my hybrid Freedom Chair which is meant for outdoors and off road, checked an re-wired the float switch for my AC, changed a light bulb and saw to a flooring issue in my front room. I believe they earned their money. There is still more to be done but who knows when that will be.
Mercy the guard kitten growled at their knock and sequestered herself beneath the bed...
My wheelchair technician is due in the morning, rivet gun in hand, to put the new footplate cover on my chair frame and drop off the parts he forgot were in his truck on Monday.
When all of this is done, I will indeed be relieved just as Ms. Moon surmised.
Until then, goodnight!
5 comments:
Sleep well. Another big day for you and the guard cat.
You're really getting things done. I'm glad the crew did a lot of jobs for you, saved your energy.
Wow! Those guys left with a lot of items checked off, didn't they? Excellent.
This is all good news! Finally. Those guys got a lot done for you. It was a productive day. Everyone needs a guard kitty.
Sounds like those workers were extremely helpful. I didn't know that cats growled like watch dogs!!
Post a Comment