We've had a quiet day here and much needed after the fright of fireworks. The contractor who agreed to repair the bathroom ceiling finally called and wants to come by on Monday, the same day the technician is due for my chair. I said I would let him know after the chair repair.
I've got to put the chair and tires and parts out on the screened porch and that means cleaning it again tomorrow. Another chore is a small grocery list, a bit of laundry and cleaning the bathroom. That is enough for the next day or so.
Any recommended reads out there?
Cheers!

7 comments:
I just finished a lovely light Margery Sharp, The Harlequin House. Any Sharp is good when you need light reading that's entertaining yoo.
I forgot to say she's probably thinking Lord, what fools these mortals be!
I am glad that Mercy is over the fireworks - and hope you are rested. How will she go with strangers coming to the house? Hugs. And hopes that both issues can be sorted early next week.
I just finished a compelling book, Nowhere Girl by Cheryl Diamond. It's about ten years old, but I just came across it.
Best wishes for all that activity Monday.
As I said on my blog, "North Woods" by Daniel Mason is extremely good.
Mercy is thinking how lucky you are to have her. I was going to say how lucky she is to have you, but......she's a cat! I sure do hope your chair gets fixed and your ceiling done.
Good luck with it all e, much on your plate. I am reading a heavy book at the moment so won't recommend but I am enjoying it in a weird end of days kind of way.
XO
WWW
Post a Comment