Thursday, July 4, 2024

Happy Fourth of July 2024

 What are you up to today?

Mercy has had her monthly trim as well as flea, tick and heart worm preventive. She is vet-estimated to have been born on October 4, 2023, so today is the start of her ninth month. She gets a few extra treats. As for me, a few extra nods before fireworks start going off would be great as I got up at 4 AM.

Whatever you do, whether you celebrate or not, be safe.

Cheers...🎪

7 comments:

Boud said...

Cheers, e and Mercy! Safe and stouthearted is the order of the day.

Sandra said...

Let's hope you get some rest. Neighbors behind us set of fireworks, the large kind. I don't like it, it's not legal here, but that's not enforced. At least I don't have dogs to be terrified anymore, just horses.

Happy nine months to Miss Mercy.

Ms. Moon said...

We are staying home and staying as cool as we can. I am giving more and more thought to a swimming pool...

Elephant's Child said...

I hope you do get that nap. And that the fireworks don't bother Miss Mercy. Our cats hate them.

The Happy Whisk said...

In her ninth month. Very cool. Our old pup Wiggy was terrified of fireworks.

The bike shed said...

It is election day here in the UK so everyone waiting to be under whelmed - not in the outcome, but in what inevitably follows... I am so sick of politicians

DUTA said...

Interesting update on Mercy! May she enjoy the treats she gets for her 9 month start!