Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Frigid Wind Chills Plunge Into Florida. (Multiple Cold Blasts Coming)

7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Stay warm, stay safe.

Sandra said...

You guys aren't used to this. Stay warm inside with Mercy.

Boud said...

Layers needed! I hope you have plenty of food in the house.

Boud said...

I hope you can keep warm. Layers and kittens! And soup.

Wisewebwoman said...

Weather is completely upended and it's all attributed to the melting arctic circle. I hope you are safe and warm and fed, e. Fla is not equipped for this kind of weather!
XO
WWW

DUTA said...

Pure wool is the best insulating fabric. In winter I'll put on wool socks, wool gloves, wool hat, wool sweater, wool cardigan. Not blended with acrylic and the like, but pure wool. No need for layers if your clothing is made of pure wool.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I'm in South Florida and the weather has still been warm. It was 78 yesterday and today. Hope that cold weather is not headed my way.