The new VerveSnap isn't as user-friendly as my older flip phone. It arrived late Saturday afternoon rather than Thursday as I was promised by an earnest employee when I asked that it be overnighted on Wednesday. I am beginning to wonder whether the employees get bonuses for lying.
I was finally able to get the phone service restored yesterday after three hours on Facebook with another employee who actually appeared to know what they were doing, a rarity these days it seems. The company recently switched re-seller networks from T Mobile to AT and T while simultaneously changing from 4G to 5G. When I attempted to charge my 4G phone on Wedneday and it would not charge, I was told it was obsolete and I would need a new phone to continue service. I opted for the same type of phone and now have to somehow re-create my contacrs list. The photos are apparently history. Happy New Year from my cellular provider!
The wee girl and I are fine and stayed dry during a wet and windy weekend.
Happy Monday and Cheers!
5 comments:
Yikes! Have you tried an internet search about this? I often have better luck with that than with the provider. The photo loss is a big loss.
This is why I dread changing phones, always a hassle. Glad you're both safe and dry.
I am glad that you and the little girl are safe and dry and feel for you on the phone losses - the photos particularly. I do hope that somehow they can be recovered.
There's got to be a way to transfer your date from one phone to another.
I am glad that it sounds to me as if you are both content for now all snug and cosy....even though the phone sounds exasperating!. Oh how I hate changing phones!!!!
Post a Comment