I've had low cost flip phones from this company for years with very few problems. While the phones are basic, they are also cheap and up to now have been easily replaceable. So far, the coverage and reception have been good. The recent switch from 4G to 5G is what killed my old phone and this phone has a built in SIM card so I was unable to simply insert the SIM card from the old phone into the Verve Snap which is why my photos and contacts were lost. I have a suspicion that this phone may not last the 4-5 years I usuallt keep them.
4 comments:
Do you like the phone? You can't beat the price.
I've had low cost flip phones from this company for years with very few problems. While the phones are basic, they are also cheap and up to now have been easily replaceable. So far, the coverage and reception have been good. The recent switch from 4G to 5G is what killed my old phone and this phone has a built in SIM card so I was unable to simply insert the SIM card from the old phone into the Verve Snap which is why my photos and contacts were lost. I have a suspicion that this phone may not last the 4-5 years I usuallt keep them.
Smartphones are too complicated for me. This one is sleek, easy to use, and fits in my purse. I love it.
Thanks Jean for your visit today and your remarks about the phone. I am finding it easy ti use.
Post a Comment