Of course you are. And will.Hugs.
Yes. It will be a while. He was so close.
So sorry. Big huggs.
I know you are. I have been thinking about you.
I know.
I'm sure you are. :(
You will always miss him, but over time it will become more bearable
They sure leave pawprints on our hearts, e, they may fade but they never leave us. And rightly so. Our animal companions are so precious. And we grieve.And PS happy birthday on your 64 turns around the sun. Well done!XOWWW
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Of course you are. And will.
Hugs.
Yes. It will be a while. He was so close.
So sorry. Big huggs.
I know you are. I have been thinking about you.
I know.
I'm sure you are. :(
You will always miss him, but over time it will become more bearable
They sure leave pawprints on our hearts, e, they may fade but they never leave us. And rightly so. Our animal companions are so precious. And we grieve.
And PS happy birthday on your 64 turns around the sun. Well done!
XO
WWW
Post a Comment