I'm so sorry you've had to say goodbye to dear Lukas. What a good life you gave him. You must be tired after your long care giving, do take care of you, and thank you for sharing him with us.
O this makes me so very sad e, your lovely boy, your broken heart. May he frolic with all the beloveds gone before him as he soars to the stars. I cry for you. XO WWW
I'm so sorry to read of this as I try to catch up on posts. I was working my way backward from most recent to oldest and realized what was coming before getting there. Lukas had a good home with you and as good a life as a kitty could have with such medical problems. It's so hard when they're gone, isn't it. Hugs, e.
14 comments:
I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you. Thank you for making his life so love filled.
I'm so sorry you've had to say goodbye to dear Lukas. What a good life you gave him. You must be tired after your long care giving, do take care of you, and thank you for sharing him with us.
I'm terribly sorry about Lukas! May his little soul rest in peace!
I am so, so sorry.
I'd hug you if I could.
So sorry to hear about Lukas,he was so lucky to have you as his person. Thinking of you tonight.
O this makes me so very sad e, your lovely boy, your broken heart. May he frolic with all the beloveds gone before him as he soars to the stars. I cry for you.
XO
WWW
Just checking in to see if you're ok.I understand how hard it is losing a much loved friend.
I am so so sorry for your loss. Sending you a big hug.
🖤
Oh my gosh. I am so, so sorry. Sending you big huggs.
Oh e, I am so sorry. I know you are heartbroken, but perhapsthere is comfort in that you gave him such a good life, so much love. Hugs to you.
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this about your sweet boy. Sending you lots of hugs!
I'm so sorry to read of this as I try to catch up on posts. I was working my way backward from most recent to oldest and realized what was coming before getting there. Lukas had a good home with you and as good a life as a kitty could have with such medical problems. It's so hard when they're gone, isn't it. Hugs, e.
Post a Comment