The cat is up and awakened me. After giving him some attention and medication. he has retreated to his box in the front room for a sleep while I struggle to return to bed. He meows for attention a lot these days, mostly during the night. Perhaps he wants to know he is not alone. that I am nearby. I have never had a cat do this, even in advanced years so I am merely guessing and will need to consult the vet yet again.
Meanwhile, I can put away laundry, deal with trash and recycling and the growing pile of paper on my desk. bleary eyed though I may be.

4 comments:
Thank you so much for your care of your beautiful boy. I suspect you are right, and he does want to know you are there.
You are the best cat mommy.
I'd like to think he needs reassurance you are with him. The orange ones seems more needy to me. Hopefully you got some rest.
Yes he needs some reassurance and he chose such a good companion in you. Always there for him.
XO
WWW
Post a Comment