The permanent crown was seated today and looks fine. The dental assistant I saw has been there a long time and was wonderful. Very gentle and wore a face shield along with her mask. The lone lady dentist was very receptive to my remarks and did a thorough head, neck and mouth examination. No sign of cancer and nothing overly concerning apart from needing a cleaning which I received courtesy of a longtime hygienist, along with x-rays. I will return in June and my friend has agreed to drop off and pick up since she works from home one day per week. Lukas spent the day at the cat hospital. The vet increased his fluid intake and wanted to make sure his heart was okay. He did great and is now happily napping in his favorite chair. Apart from some mouth soreness. I'm happy and relieved and hope to enjoy an early night.
Cheers!
5 comments:
I'm glad to get good news. Much better dental treatment this time.
And now that is DONE!
This is very good news. I'm pleased Lukas is doing well and snoozing in his chair.
" All's well that ends well" - your crown and Lucas'condition, both went smoothly.
Good stuff for you and for Lukas. I'm pleased to hear he's doing okay.
Post a Comment