The band, not the drink. Blogger Duta posted a video of this band featuring a number by Storm Large, It was a real pick-me-up and had me happily rolling in my chair this afternoon. I liked it so well, I played it twice, along with another instrumental of theirs.
After being up early and surviving laundry day, cat clean up, making the bed with clean sheets which is a bit tricky, and doing some cooking, I had a cup of tea and the leftovers from my vegetable platter dinner the other day. I will be doing that again since it is so simple and good.
Tomorrow is soup day, and I'm hoping for an early night and sweet dreams.
Cheers!
3 comments:
I love this so much!!!!
I couldn't listen, the speaker isn't working on my computer. I'll try on my phone. I need to contact Apple support. Enjoy your soup!
I'm very, very glad that you liked it, and it 'made your day'.
Post a Comment