No, it isn't Lukas. He is fine if a bit grumpy. I've found myself glued to live feeds of the various events and throngs of those paying final respects to Queen Elizabeth II. What a life she had. She even visited my childhood home overseas though it was several years prior to my appearance. I know this courtesy of old film footage and photos someone shared on social media at the news of her death spread.
Modem problems continue here and it may be time for a new one. Nonetheless. I am happy to be on the receiving end of live feed for this and other world events from the BBC, ITV and Sky News.
My heart goes out to her family and all of those who mourn during this time.
6 comments:
I am glad that Lukas is doing well.
My heart goes out to the Queen's family. They live their lives in a goldfish bowl which must be so very difficult at times like these.
You might get two comments from me. Blogger said it had an error.
I am glad that Lukas is still with you.
My heart goes out to the Queen's family. Living in a goldfish bowl must be so difficult - and even worse now.
Thank you for realizing we'd immediately think of Lukas when we saw your title! I'm interested in the bigger implications for the UK, wondering if more countries will take the chance to bail and declare independence.
I have been thinking about you, hoping you were well. And that Lukas was well, too, of course.
I hope you get those connectivity problems ironed out! It's been all Queen, all the time here in the UK, as you can imagine.
I'm not a fan of royalty but the Queen was an amazing lady and will be missed.
Post a Comment