Wishing you and Lukas a very Happy New Year's Eve. And I hope that the coming year will be a better year for you (and for all of us), with lots of unexpected blessings, good friends, and good health! I thank you for all your continued support over the years and it is a gift and a huge blessing to me. The times we live in are full of ups and downs, tumultuous and often homebound and we have to reach out to one another. One lesson we also learn from the pandemic is that we have to be grateful for the things that go right, instead of wrong. Please do take care of yourself. I'm thinking of you and Lukas.
4 comments:
Happy New Year to you, e. Is that handsome feller Lukas?
My dear E,
Wishing you and Lukas a very Happy New Year's Eve. And I hope that the coming year will be a better year for you (and for all of us), with lots of unexpected blessings, good friends, and good health! I thank you for all your continued support over the years and it is a gift and a huge blessing to me. The times we live in are full of ups and downs, tumultuous and often homebound and we have to reach out to one another. One lesson we also learn from the pandemic is that we have to be grateful for the things that go right, instead of wrong. Please do take care of yourself. I'm thinking of you and Lukas.
Best wishes & Happy New Year!!
ASD
And to you and the beautiful Lukas.
Lukas is adorable! Happy new year to both of you!
Post a Comment