Both jabs done and I am going to bed...
Thanks to those who sent well wishes. More when I am up to it.
Cheers
I am thrilled for you. Sleep well.
Very glad you managed it. That's quite a relief for your friends. Sounds as if the rides worked out. Now you can crash! Lukas will probably keep you pinned down.
Hey, I know that sculpture!Glad you got your shots done.
Glad you're happily done and back. Sleep well.
We get ours tomorrow. Be well.
Good, glad you were able to get that taken care of. Every bit of added protection helps.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am thrilled for you. Sleep well.
Very glad you managed it. That's quite a relief for your friends. Sounds as if the rides worked out. Now you can crash! Lukas will probably keep you pinned down.
Hey, I know that sculpture!
Glad you got your shots done.
Glad you're happily done and back. Sleep well.
We get ours tomorrow. Be well.
Good, glad you were able to get that taken care of. Every bit of added protection helps.
Post a Comment