It is 4 AM and after answering the call of nature, I mopped and took the trash to the dumpster, squeaking loudly there and back. The noise is a signal that my chair too requires a good cleaning. which I've just completed.
The resident feline is dithering over his breakfast but taking his pills with the aid of salmon-flavored probiotics which are crunchy and when combined with a softer portion of pill pocket hold the pill on, he crunches quite happily. I am going to see if he continues to need the anti-histamine and if so, get it as a transdermal for his ear.
The bathroom and kitchen are mopped. the chair has been dealt with, along with the trash, and I've fed us both. Though I;ve several other tasks to complete, I've earned a cup of tea...
Cheers!

11 comments:
You've earned more than a cup of tea! Several, I'd say. What an early morning dynamo. I'm glad Lukas is taking his pills well. That can be such a struggle. I had little success with any cat and pills.
Wow after my early morning ablutions I fall into bed exhausted. You are amazing. A well deserved cuppa.
XO
WWW
Do you have that view from your apartment? I hope so!
Yes. You got more done by breakfast time than I usually accomplish all morning!
Thank you to all. Sadly I do not have that view from my window since I don't live near a beach. The noise beyond my window right now sounds dreadful. some sort of machinery at work...
You have definitely earned that cup of tea.
I am very glad that Lukas is taking his medication well too. It is just after 3.30 here and I am waiting to see whether Jazz will have his without drama this morning.
Early to rise...wealthy and wise. Good morning!
That picture could almost be taken by my house - but then the sea is so universal. I've had lot's of 4am starts recently too - stress I guess, but hopefully coming through now.
I don't accomplish much these days, but I hope to, soon!
You took the trash to the dumpster before dawn?
Glad the kitty is tolerating his meds.
You mopped the floor at 4 a.m.?! Good Lord, you're more industrious than I am. :)
I'm glad Lukas is taking his pills now. Transdermal medication sounds like an excellent (and new to me) solution to at least part of the medicating issue.
You are a morning lark! (said the night owl, ha)
Post a Comment