It has been windy all day and though sunny and cool, with nightfall came rain and tornado watches. Damage has been reported now across my county and those to the north and south of me. A steady stream of water is hitting the gutter off my small porch with such force that I can hear it in my bedroom. Fortunately, there has been no loss of power or any flickering lights, at least not yet.
My normally placid feline has been in bed next to me and shows no indication of wanting his favorite chair or a stretch on the love seat in the front room. I'm grateful for his comfort and a warm bed.
Cheers!
.

6 comments:
I am sure Lukas is equally grateful for your companionship.
Stay safe.
I'm glad you're safe. It's stressful to be listening to bad weather around you. I hope today the wind is calmer.
Same weather here yesterday. That was one hell of a big storm!
Yeah, blogger Marty down in Venice mentioned the wind too. Sounds wild! Your picture is nice and sunny, though. Definitely the nicest Dale Mabry has ever looked. :)
I think your feline friend appreciates your friendly human warmth too.
Sometimes our feline friends love to snuggle up close and keep us (and feel) safe.
Post a Comment